Welcome to my Blog!


Welcome to my blog! Here we will chat about home decor, design, color, recipes, decorating tips and ideas, and all things that make a house a home.

Friday, February 14, 2014

New Beginnings


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14309873/?claim=ssw3rd8wjcz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello from www.tracysflorals.com !  It has been quite a while since the web site has been open and even longer since my last blog post.  I have missed talking with all of my wonderful customers and creating my floral items just for you!  I have plans of changing all that, but this is what I have been up to for the past year.  As I mentioned, the web site has been closed since Jan. 2013.  I did not ever intend for it to be so long, but things just turned out that way.  Some long time customers are aware of this, however, many are not--but my husband passed away a few years ago from cancer when our son was only 4 years old at the time.  After the very hectic 2012 holiday season, I planned to take some extra time off to catch my breath and spend some extra, much needed, time with my son. 

Well, to make a long story short, after that break I ended up finding the home of my dreams last Spring--thus beginning the very long process of moving and renovating our new house.  Now, we are all settled in and the last thing I need to do is get my NEW studio up and running so I can start creating again!!  I really can't wait!  I have sooo many new ideas that I am very anxious to get started on.  I hope to be able to start working again by the end of March.  I feel so blessed to have so many great customers who have supported me and have patiently waited for my web site to re-open!  I may start by creating some 'one of a kind' items and selling them in my Etsy shop- tracysflorals at etsy.com.  You can get all the updates and announcements by following my facebook page at www.facebook.com/tracysflorals , on twitter @tracysflorals, or by checking back here.  Again, thank you all so much for your patience and interest in Tracy's Florals and I look forward to working with you soon!!  Stay safe and keep warm if you are in the northeast as we are!!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment