Welcome to my Blog!


Welcome to my blog! Here we will chat about home decor, design, color, recipes, decorating tips and ideas, and all things that make a house a home.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

New web site now open!

My new web site www.tracysflorals.com is now up and running!  Please check it out and let me know what you think!  I am very proud of the fact that I did the site all myself.  This will enable me to add NEW items on a daily basis!!  I've got the 'Autumn' section almost finished, the other categories will definitely be receiving MANY more products in the near future.  I also wanted to remind you that my full page ad is coming out in the Country Sampler Magazine any day now.  So be sure to pick up your copy!! I know some mail subscribers have already started to receive theirs!  Its hard to start thinking Fall when it is sunny and 90* outside, but it will be here before we know it!  Now is a good time to start thinking about your fall/harvest decor, and how welcoming you want your home to feel!  Enjoy the rest of your summer, and do check back in soon!  Thanks
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy, just popping by to visit your new blog! We are thrilled you have joined us as a member in Beautiful Cottage Boutiques at Shabby Cottage Shops!

    We're now following you, so be sure to hop on over and follow our blog as well! Cannot wait to see your ad in the Country Sampler Magazine, please let me know when it hits the newsstands!

    Debie

    ReplyDelete